New Custom Stand Just Arrived PICS

darren24

Market
Reaction score
Long story short the carpenter that made us custom cabinets for our kitchen and bathroom made this. He had never made a stand but did a lot of research on the internet and UTube. It really looks good. The handles are not on yet but here are a couple of crappy phone pics. One has a milk jug in the 120G tank and the yardstick in front shows the height. The stand is made from Cherry. It has a side door (it is open) as well.

002_zps74232285.jpg
alt="" />

001_zps07773585.jpg
alt="" />

Nice work! My wife might even let me put a tank in the living room in the stand looked that good!

Savor these moments... that stand will never look nicer then what it does right now!

Very shiny and no water stains or scratches,hasn't been marred. You don't have a hundred and ten reactors crammed in there yet, those were the days.

I'm digging those fluted pilasters, if I only had the the time and the patience... oh and the talent, I think that the talent should come in to play somewhere.

Sewer Urchin;963678 wrote: Savor these moments... that stand will never look nicer then what it does right now!

Very shiny and no water stains or scratches,hasn't been marred. You don't have a hundred and ten reactors crammed in there yet, those were the days.

I'm digging those fluted pilasters, if I only had the the time and the patience... oh and the talent, I think that the talent should come in to play somewhere.

for all those reasons i may just leave my tank empty when i get my stand and canopy and just enjoy it the way it sits lol.

Thanks everyone. I was not sure what I should pay for this but feel like I got a good deal. A few have PM'd me so if you want any specifics on it just PM me. He said he could make it with any type wood but since he used Cherry in our kitchen he used the same on the stand.

Back