New Equipment from Derek_S and corals from rit, WOOHOO!

jaustin

Market
Reaction score
Just wanted to share with everyone my experience with buying corals from IamRit aka Rit. Some friends and I are almost 4 hours south of Atlanta and try to make it up there as often as we can for Reefing purposes. Well we placed an order with Rit....oh yeah, he ships. And now my chalice collection has two new additions. Finally I'm the proud owner of a Bubble Gum Monster and Mummy Eye. Those added to the Tyree Red Watermelon, Tyree Area 51, and bright red chalices. Chalices are addictive!

Also bought a coralvue dim-able ballast from a Derek_s. Love that thing. I run Radium bulbs and they are designed to be driven at 340W, not 400. Now i've got the option to dimm the output and change the color of the bulb. Now the tank if very blue and the colors just POP!

Thanks Rit and Derek_S!

Pics to come later of the new corals once lights turn on.

JAustin;480606 wrote:
Also bought a coralvue dim-able ballast from a Derek_s. Love that thing. I run Radium bulbs and they are designed to be driven at 340W, not 400. Now i've got the option to dimm the output and change the color of the bulb.

I thought Radiums are best used on HQI ballasts OVERdriving them??

I love going to Rit's... Rit I need to come back and buy more... Did you ever find that favia???

000_0025-1.jpg
alt="" />

Thank you. Where about are you moving to Justin?

I'll find out in a week or two. May not have to move..who know's. It's stressing me out though. When I do move i'll be setting up a 120-or 150g tank, that's what i'm looking forward to.

And that watermelon is doing great!

Yes, I saw that. The color looks amazing too.

sounds great Rit, what is the name of it? I'll be up there in Atlanta the weekend of the 7-9th of May but may make another order with you before then.

disregard the post above....quoted from the wrong thread and posted here....oopps

Back