New fish arrive today!

Jikkermanccini

Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
Just got a wonderful new fish in the mail today, been tracking them down forever and finally found one in stock! I ordered it from Reefs4Less, I've had nothing but good luck from them and that holds up today.
So, here's the boy in all of his glory:
IMG_0480.JPG

He's about 3.5 inches long, can't wait to see him grow!

Attachments

• IMG_0481.JPG
    IMG_0481.JPG
    234.1 KB · Views: 16
ive always wanted a sargassum trigger how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking
They're wonderful fish! I paid ~$250 for it, which is more than you usually see on the east coast. When I bought my first one from Pure Reef it was $160, since they can be caught right off the shore in SC.

I had one in my big tank for a few years and he was a model citizen. Unfortunately he just disappeared one day without a trace but seemed to be healthy beforehand. No issues with feeding

Beautiful fish, needs lots of space to swim though.
Indeed. I bought him small, and plan to move out I the next four-five years to my own place so I'll have more space. If he grows too fast, I can rehome him to a larger tank on the forum and take him back when I'm ready!

I had one in my big tank for a few years and he was a model citizen. Unfortunately he just disappeared one day without a trace but seemed to be healthy beforehand. No issues with feeding
Sounds like what happened to my old one! Model citizen, perfect eater and everything. I suspect flukes did the deed, they can go unnoticed for a while. QTing this guy in case he has 'em too.

Back