new fish store in newnan

couchpotato300

Market
Reaction score
hey guys for all of those near newnan there is a new great fish store. its call starfish in the thomas crossroads publix shopping center. its to the right of publix. its ****** store. the guys runnin it are jason (helped me along with my tank alot) and chris (pretty cool guy). if you live in the area or are willing to make the drive you should check them out sometime. great store and can get what you want. ill post up pics of my tank soon to show you what jason has helped with. some of you may know jason his name on here is jdav.

I'll second that.
Jason's been incredible help with my tank and the store looks great. They provide EXCELLENT customer service and are very knowledgeable.
Definitely swing by and check them out.

i can but jason is a member on here so he prob has thought about it. but i can always remind him.. im sure by being a sponser he would get good publicity to the fish world.. they just opened though, havent even had there grand opening. they need a website first i think.

whoa i just saw this....

yeah the store is unofficially open.... i've still got a few things to finish putting together a few things and we haven't had a "grand opening" yet. the door is open and the open sign is on 12-8 tues-sat. We aren't sponsors yet, but i plan to become one asap. In the meantime, i'll give arc members a discount to anyone who ask about it.

ok so i messed up the name lol.. its sea star.. but still its a great store. they are very knowledgeable. if your in the area or anything you need 2 check em out. they have a cool assortment of fish and things. check em out somtime.

My wife was in there scoping them out for me last week. I haven't made it there yet, but probably this weekend...

I'll be in Neunann tomorrow. Gotta check it out. Was going to that Publix anyway to get sushi seaweed for my tang. He's such a pig!

Well I stopped by and was surprised. Nice store. They're still getting it going. Had to buy something, can any of us get out of a LFS without buying something? Got a deal on a BTA with some Rics on the rock to go with it. I fed it a piece of shrimp. It appears happy.

BTAandRicordea.jpg
alt="" />

I stopped by yesterday also. Grand Opening is 3/14-3/15. Chris said half price off everything--should be some great deals!

Geehh;147054 wrote: My wife was in there scoping them out for me last week. I haven't made it there yet, but probably this weekend...

i need a wife like yours. i can barley get mine to look at the tank least alone go to a fish store and find some things for me

If you point at something in my tank and ask what it is her standard response is "It's pretty!" Except for "her" derasa clam.

Now, shopping is another matter....I didn't ask her to check it out, i just asked her to see if they were open...and she came back with a full report!

hell you still got me beat. mine thinks everything is "creepy" because of the tentacles.

i asked her to go to the fish store when they were in buckhead. i said "its behind the hifi buys on peachtree across from the IHOP." she called me 2 hours later and said i STILL haven't found it

sagent3000;148331 wrote: i need a wife like yours. i can barley get mine to look at the tank least alone go to a fish store and find some things for me

Nah... you really <u>don't</u> want a SWF-addicted wife. Think of the $$$ you spend on this hobby. Now take that figure and double it. Nice thought, eh?

Linda Lee;148449 wrote: Nah... you really <u>don't</u> want a SWF-addicted wife. Think of the $$$ you spend on this hobby. Now take that figure and double it. Nice thought, eh?

you are so right. that means i would have to continue to feed my SW addiction HER shoe addiction and then add her addiction to SW.
>

Back