New fish

lmm1967

Reaction score
Finally added some new fish to our 180. Purchased 3 pajama cardinals, 2 yellowtail blue damsels and a hippo tang from an online vendor that puts them through full quarantine including medication etc.

Hippo tang is being a little dramatic and hiding so I can't get a pic of him yet. Luckily our other fish don't seem to care except for the lightning maroon - and even she only did a slow "you should be further away from my anemone" swim towards 1 of the cardinals.

This is the first time I have ever ordered fish from an online vendor. Everything was very smooth and I'm thrilled to be able to add 6 healthy, quarantined fish to our already established inhabitants.

cardinals.png

damsels.png

Finally added some new fish to our 180. Purchased 3 pajama cardinals, 2 yellowtail blue damsels and a hippo tang from an online vendor that puts them through full quarantine including medication etc.

Hippo tang is being a little dramatic and hiding so I can't get a pic of him yet. Luckily our other fish don't seem to care except for the lightning maroon - and even she only did a slow "you should be further away from my anemone" swim towards 1 of the cardinals.

This is the first time I have ever ordered fish from an online vendor. Everything was very smooth and I'm thrilled to be able to add 6 healthy, quarantined fish to our already established inhabitants.

View attachment 32779

View attachment 32780
What online vendor did you use?

What online vendor did you use?

Jeff has been a pleasure to work with and made everything easy. The worst part was I had to go to FedEX distribution center in Marietta to pick up to avoid any possible shipping mishaps with the local fedex drivers.

Last edited:
Quick update - all new additions are acting completely normal, chasing food and eating. No aggression from or towards any of our other fish.

Time to start looking at 1 more batch of fish to add to this tank!

Back