New Gen2 Radions In Stock - why buy from us?

Creation Reef & Aquatics

Sponsor
Reaction score
<span style="font-family: Georgia;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="color: red;">Gen2 Radion LED lighting now in stock!</span></span> </span>
*TIR Lenses Standard (30% more light output and better coverage)
*Cree XTE-E 5W Royal Blue and 5W White

<span style="font-family: Georgia;"><span style="color: seagreen;">Why buy them from us and not online?</span></span>

<span style="color: red;"><u>Price dropped to $650</u></span>
<span style="color: red;">PLUS <u>come in store for bonus deal with purchase!</u></span>

<span style="color: red;">Several in stock....no wait, no shipping fees!</span>

<span style="color: red;">Vortech battery back-ups and pumps in stock!</span>

<span style="color: red;">Knowledgeable friendly staff here to assist you with any questions about the product!</span>

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

I think 1 Radion would definitely do a 54 corner tank. I have heard they will cover nearly a 36" cube with good coverage.

Just my $.02

Creation Reef & Aquatics;814733 wrote: <span style="font-family: Georgia"><span style="font-size: 14px"><span style="color: red">Gen2 Radion LED lighting now in stock!</span></span> </span>
*TIR Lenses Standard (30% more light output and better coverage)
*Cree XTE-E 5W Royal Blue and 5W White

<span style="font-family: Georgia"><span style="color: seagreen">Why buy them from us and not online?</span></span>

<span style="color: red"><u>Price dropped to $650</u></span>
<span style="color: red">PLUS <u>come in store for bonus deal with purchase!</u></span>

<span style="color: red">Several in stock....no wait, no shipping fees!</span>

<span style="color: red">Vortech battery back-ups and pumps in stock!</span>

<span style="color: red">Knowledgeable friendly staff here to assist you with any questions about the product!</span>

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!
I thought Ecotech is already on the gen 3 Radions. Do you have them in stock?

Back