New Guy

smallblock

Market
Reaction score
Hey everybody my names Blake and i just joind arc yesterday. I have a 55 gallon sw tank i'm babysitting for my brother and a few days ago i picked up like an 80 gallon with a stand and sump for a good price. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have a buddy on here mapleredta wassup boi see u at work. He has been very helpfull and is a super nice guy. I was wondering how many members were in the middle ga area i would like to hear from you and get to know you guys. Also does anyone know a good deal about custom wood staining I want to refinish the stand before i set it all up.

Thanks for having me, Blake

Welcome! There are a few of you guys in and around the Macon area. There was a post in the Drygoods/Livestock section from someone in Macon within the last day or two that had some great stuff for sale.

Welcome aboard Blake!
I'm new to this forum as well.

Something I wanted to point out is a technique my archietect buddy used on KILLER high end homes and businesses. Google wood veneers and behold the most amazing thing youve seen in awhile. Guitar or furniture people know all about it. Birdseye maple, Hawaiian Koa, Bookmatched maple, burlwood, whatever you want in whatever color you want. Basically a bazillion dollar slab of rare wood, sliced like sandwich meat, and rolled up into a tube for YOU. Then use contact cement to adhere it to some MDF or plywood. Then mount your multimillion dollar panels in your custom brushed stainless hood and stand. Maybe we sould start a new thread for just this... Maybe one already exists... Maybe I should go now...

ajrt3t.jpg
alt="" />

Back