New Jebao pumps

ringo®

Market
Reaction score
Looks like they have a new series of pumps about to release. The RW series. Looks pretty cool and a few improvements over previous models.
image_show.php

Camellia;957606 wrote: Its still got a cord on the inside of the tank, maybe the next release will be better :)

At least the controller is wireless.

Looks better, a little lower profile, although starting to look a lot less like the tunze power heads and more like the vortech pumps.

ghbrewer;957612 wrote: Looks better, a little lower profile, although starting to look a lot less like the tunze power heads and more like the vortech pumps.

Very true.

Whatcha want to bet the next release is cordless? That would sure hurt Vortech sales, But the CS would be hard to compete with!
Echotech is awesome!

I wonder if this is innovation or due to the lawsuit with Tunze? Probably a little bit of both!

Just found this:

<!-- gcu-updated ame -->http://youtu.be/4-9wDpjBOao<!-- gcu-updated /ame -->

Looks very nice! I wonder if they would work with the older models? I doubt it though.

SleepyReef;957634 wrote: Only improvement I would like to see is wider spread.

Well, looks like they may have done just that with respect to the new propellor housing/outlet. Looks almost identical to an MP10 wet side. The back side of the new pump almost looks like the dry side of a vortech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

For anyone interested. ...reefbreeders is saying that they're going to be the first US distributor to receive them.

Meh the controller update seems okay but what really matters to me is a wider flow. When are we gonna know that?

I've got 2 WP40's and a WP60 currently and would love wider flow! I run my pumps through my ReefAngel so the controller is a mute point to me....

I took my Jebao out when I picked up a Vortech a couple of months ago. I just put the Jebao back in a few days ago. I can't seem to get the swaying motion with the Vortech.

I would definitely be interested in seeing the new upgraded version.

DavidinGA;957748 wrote: Meh the controller update seems okay but what really matters to me is a wider flow. When are we gonna know that?

I've got 2 WP40's and a WP60 currently and would love wider flow! I run my pumps through my ReefAngel so the controller is a mute point to me....

Just judging by the lack of the "nozzle" on the front, it should be wider.

made in china??ill pass :) have yet to had any good experience with equipment built there and with my luck i wouldnt have any with these..maybe after another redesign or two and ill get the courage to try..

I would be willing to bet that there's plenty made in china stuff in everyone's aquarium. US company or not.

Back