New kids: Gold Striped Maroon Clowns

tnyga

Market
Reaction score
Ok...So I now have a pair of Gold striped maroon Clowns...Acclimated and put in the tank with a BIG RBTA.....So what do they do??? They start by what looks like hosting the Elongated Pulsating Xenia....

So I pulled up my stool...Looked them in the eye and said "If you two dont get over there (pointing) and play with tha Anemone Ill gonna give you to Victor"

BANG...Zoom...Swish...Right over the the BTA they went...

Thanks Victor!!!

And thanks Bud!

BWA HAHAHAHAHA! yeah saying Victors name to any fish will scare them straight, lol. Glad to hear they are hosting. Thats def one thing you can count on maroons, they will always host an anemone.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: About time:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And think you didn't even have to tape a picture of my clowns hosting to the side of your tank....

Harleyguy;153752 wrote: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: About time:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And think you didn't even have to tape a picture of my clowns hosting to the side of your tank....

Id have sold the BTA first :D

Heres the Pics...Thanks again Bud

This Pic is where we had the talk about hosting the Anemone instead of the Xenia or Off to Victor
Clown1.jpg
alt="" />

This is where they went Immediately after Victor was mentioned....
Clown2.jpg
alt="" />

And this is Home
Clown4.jpg
alt="" />
Clown3.jpg
alt="" />

Looking good!

The best thing is that I find that nems have less wanderlust when they have clowns hosting.

FutureInterest;153788 wrote: Looking good!

The best thing is that I find that nems have less wanderlust when they have clowns hosting.

Thanks Jin...Im happy

looks god russ....but they woould have been much happier in my house like i said last time how many clowns have you killed .....jk very nice buddy happy for you .....what happened to the picasso

Hey Vic...Just funnin you buddy....Sold the Picasso clown and the B&W Ocellaris...

ty ty ty Never had a rose and Ive always wanted a pair of Gold Striped Maroons that GOT ALONG lol

russ, you know we're gonna have a good laugh at you when your clowns decide to host that pulsing zenia instead right?

Wont happen...theyre in heaven :) You would have saw a grown man cry lol

ROTFLMAO Im in stitches...tears coming down...
THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back