New member 25 lagoon

Fuegobunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to the hobby but am so excited to tell people that I am getting a 25 lagoon as my first tank. I should be getting the tank Monday 11/7 and I'm so excited to show people my build. If anyone has beginner tips and tricks ( spicy secret ones ) I would greatly appreciated. I am also thinking about starting a YouTube if anyone is interested in watching please let me know. Thanks 😁

Way to go! Definitely document your progress and share it with everyone. That is a great way to get input from the more experienced reefers. Do a post about how you plan to do the next step in setting up your tank and ask for comments. That is what I will be doing when I go to setup my first real frag tank and my new DT. There are so many very knowledgeable people here that odds are you will find at least one person who has experience with whatever you are trying to do.

Welcome to ARC by the way! Reach out if you have any questions. I am new to reefing and to ARC myself but I am happy to share what little I do know!

Way to go! Definitely document your progress and share it with everyone. That is a great way to get input from the more experienced reefers. Do a post about how you plan to do the next step in setting up your tank and ask for comments. That is what I will be doing when I go to setup my first real frag tank and my new DT. There are so many very knowledgeable people here that odds are you will find at least one person who has experience with whatever you are trying to do.

Welcome to ARC by the way! Reach out if you have any questions. I am new to reefing and to ARC myself but I am happy to share what little I do know!
Thank you for the advice I appreciate that a lot! And where should I make post about the tank? Should I make a new thread or just continue to build this one?

Thank you for the advice I appreciate that a lot! And where should I make post about the tank? Should I make a new thread or just continue to build this one?
If you want I can move this thread over to Nano Tanks and you can continue the build thread there.

Back