New Member - Intro and Question

Triton

Supporting
Reaction score
Hello ARC! New member here, Zachary Shindell. Some of you may know my father, Steve, who was a long time member. Hope to meet you all, he had nothing but great things to say about the ARC.

Let's get into it. I have a 30G that I essentially want it to be a following field of LPS, anemones, and some xenias. No SPS but do have some Monti Caps. Anyways, I am already going through normal headaches of figuring out I need upgrades. Currently have a fluval 3000-25000k/18 watt light but wondering if thats enough? Had some wonderful donations of some beautiful corals here by some members, (Thank you Bobby and Victor) but realized in order to have the corals pop, then I might need to upgrade my lights.

Was trying to decide between Kessil-A80s TB or AI Prime HDs? Any suggestions?

Thank you to everyone so far who has been so nice, and as always, I am always accepting frags ;)

-Shindy

Attachments

• IMG_1137.jpg
    IMG_1137.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 15
I love the AI lights personally. I have two 52HDs over my 90g bowfront and one prime HD over my 16g frg tank. Reefbreeders Photon V2 is also a great light and a little bit cheaper than most. Welcome to ARC!

oh, why not the noopsyche while on promo? 2 of them.
Whats the promotion? And I spoke to someone about them and they said they had a kind of old school ipod wheel remote and wasnt very user friendly but am open to learn more.

Thanks again for the monti cap! :cool:

Or if you can swing $100 more and get this from Andrew...

Back