New pictures of my tank

vettesarebest

Market
Reaction score
I haven't posted pictures of my tank lately, so here you go.

fulltankveiw.jpg
alt="" />
yellowleathercoral.jpg
alt="" />
wrassecoolpicture.jpg
alt="" />
redfavia.jpg
alt="" />
pinkzoanthids.jpg
alt="" />
GreenStarPolyps.jpg
alt="" />
galexia.jpg
alt="" />
frogspawnclosedup.jpg
alt="" />
frogspawn.jpg
alt="" />
floridagatorsgreenandorangedigitata.jpg
alt="" />
fairywrasse.jpg
alt="" />
cupcoral-1.jpg
alt="" />
cloeinthezoanthids.jpg
alt="" />
clam.jpg
alt="" />
bob.jpg
alt="" />

Thanks! Bryan, yes the GSP is insane.... It is growing up side down in a cave and growing on the sand too. I just got the wrasse about 4 days ago, I brought him home from florida. He is a High Fin Fairy Wrasse.

lol thats cool me on the other hand am not ...i am battleing a never ending battle with my ph it went as low as 7.74 yesterday and i dont know why ..my alk is 9 mag 1380,cal470 ..i just dont know why i cant get it higher ..i dont think its my test as i have to different ones i test with .....so i have decided to just let it be eveything is happy so ill leave it alone

Very nice! Who took care of it while you were gone? Is that GSM Clown hosting in those zoas? That's what mine is doing now.

Budsreef;122969 wrote: Very nice! Who took care of it while you were gone? Is that GSM Clown hosting in those zoas? That's what mine is doing now.

Thank you! My dad feed and added top off water while I was gone. Yes the GSM hosts in everything lol. Zoanthids, frogspawn, GSP, Cup Coral, Galexia.

Vic,
If ya need to borrow my PH meter ya can... You can check to see it your test kit is accurate!

very nice tank! great job!
picture 12. is that a Turbinaria? Peltata?

Back