New project time

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
Oh the possibilities..,:D
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

So what should I do with it? Frag tank, anemone and clown tank, new coral display? I'm leaning toward an anemone tank.

HiImSean;1078067 wrote: So what should I do with it? Frag tank, anemone and clown tank, new coral display? I'm leaning toward an anemone tank.

Anemone/clownfish tank would be really cool!

i thought it was a 40 breeder at first lol. my buddy has an 80 in those dims and its an awesome looking tank. it gives you tons of space without any unnecessary extra depth

Nice score, Sean!

I've got a 60g with that footprint (48x24x12) that I'm working on right now that will feature four RBTAs w/ clowns and some Zoas. My sump has the same footprint as the 40b, but is also a bit shorter (36x18.5x11), so it comes out to around 32g.

We'll have very similar setups...subscribed!

Nice! I really love the shallow dimensions. I told my wife I was picking up a tank and she didn't ask any questions until later lol she hates shallow tanks. I told her its wide and short, her response was "So I'll hate it?" :eek:

HiImSean;1078210 wrote: I told her its wide and short, her response was "So I'll hate it?" :eek:

Wait until you put it on a stand, it will look even more shallow. I closed-in my stand, and noticed a huge difference in the appearance of the height of the tank...I like it though!

20160320_155124.jpg
alt="" />

I remember seeing your stand before you closed it. I like it a lot. What are you lighting yours with?

How bout an anemone tank and a frag tank ;)
fieldset>

I love these dimensions.
fieldset>

Yeah, the dimensions really lend themselves to some creative aquascaping. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Back