New pump from Neptune Systems

redstang

Market
Reaction score
Haven't seen this posted yet:

http://www.neptunesystems.com/wav/">http://www.neptunesystems.com/wav/</a>

Interesting option.

ghbrewer;984494 wrote: The new dosing system looks really awesome too.

Yep. Curious on cost. I'd love to have an auto water change setup as my garage is just on the other side of the wall from my tank. I even have the wife's approval to do it, just not spend it lol!

I'm interested to see what they'll really be like when they come out. Haven't seen anything about a release date.

RedStang;984496 wrote: Yep. Curious on cost. I'd love to have an auto water change setup as my garage is just on the other side of the wall from my tank. I even have the wife's approval to do it, just not spend it lol!

Competitive pricing: &lt;$300 for one WAV, &lt;$550 for two WAVs and a 1LINK Module
Wonder if that includes the 1LINK module or if you have to purchase that in addition to the WAV.

Here is a video of the WAV:

watch

I could careless if it's pretty or not, just want it to be quiet and move water!

Looks like the DOS dosing/water change pump is going to retail for $349.95, and will be available in December. Pricy, but cheaper than the other commercial peristaltic pump alternatives for water changes. It looks to have a variable flow rate and it directly communicates and is controlled by the Apex. Super cool.

Seth The Wine Guy;985239 wrote: Saw this thing at MACNA. The pump motor on it is huge. It's built like no other I've seen.

Who built it? I assume not apex as they've rebranded both their AFS and food for that product. Are they doing this type of manufacturing now?

Not sure, I was distracted by the product they were using to demo the pump. It was little 2oz pours into a cup meant for consumption.... ;)

Seth The Wine Guy;985278 wrote: Not sure, I was distracted by the product they were using to demo the pump. It was little 2oz pours into a cup meant for consumption.... ;)

Haha cool. I don't blame ya!

Back