new ro/di filter from the filterguys

krb

Market
Reaction score
i just received my RO/DI filter from the filterguys. It looks awesome. I will be installing it tonight. I can finally start my 20 gallon tank. thanks filterguys

I purchased mine from them. What can I say, it is an RO/DI unit. It is very high quality and they do use excellent material for the filtration, but I don't think there is anything wrong with Water General either. There are a lot of people that get away with tap water or even poor RO water so I think any of these will get the job done. If you are looking for the best, look elsewhere but if you are looking for something that works. The filter guys are a great place to start. Keep in mind they also have an excellent service reputation as well. I can take some pictures of my install if you like, but it doesn't look much different than the pics on there site.

I would add, the instructions from them were very thorough and easy to follow.

I went with the Ocean Reef +1 and added the chloramine filter upgrade. It is running through its first gallon as I type. I am extremely pleased. My experience with the filterguys(Jim in particular, thanks Jim) has been great. Jim was very helpful when placing my order. He answered all of my questions and taught me a bit about how the systems work and what not. I am a newbie and his helpfullness and willingness to educate me made me feel very comfortable with my purchase. The product arrived on time and the instructions included made installation a snap. I recommend them without hesitation.

Back