<span style="font-size: 15px;">SALE PRICES VALID JUNE 11TH- JUNE 14TH!!*</span>

<span style="font-size: 14px;">EXTRA SAVINGS ALSO ON....</span>
<span style="font-size: 13px;">Small/Medium Cleaner Shrimp $14.99
Tank-Raised Bangaii Cardinals $13.99
Nassarius Snails 5 For $10
Bartlett Anthias 4 for $149.97 or $39.97 Each
Powder Blue Tangs MD $59.99
Powder Blue Tangs LG $99.99</span>

*Sale prices not valid with other discounts including ARC discount.

And with prices like that we wonder why there are so many tangs in nano tanks it almost makes me want to go pick one up for my 24 haha

WannabeeaReefKeeper;962083 wrote: Any preview photos available for the [new look]?

Wannabee

Agreed.

Photos or....it didn't happen. :tongue:

I was up there last weekend when the were starting to transfer stuff. New setup is awesome!

Declanisadog;962175 wrote: I was up there last weekend when the were starting to transfer stuff. New setup is awesome!

+1. Can wait till they finish remodeling.

I was up there last Saturday before they started... the place will be huge when completed.

Can't wait for them to get the triple-stack of invert tanks online. :)

My wife, son and I stopped by there today. Just to see the changes.
Wound up picking up some dry rock and coral food.

They are progressing nicely. Looking forward to the completion. Perhaps there will be a second Grand Opening??

Come on Matt, you know you want to!

Y-Not;962318 wrote: My wife, son and I stopped by there today. Just to see the changes.
Wound up picking up some dry rock and coral food.

They are progressing nicely. Looking forward to the completion. Perhaps there will be a second Grand Opening??

Come on Matt, you know you want to!

Maybe along with the Grand Opening; have a barbecue/picnic ARC monthly gathering like what happened at Jenn's Imagine Ocean.

Wannabee

WannabeeaReefKeeper;962330 wrote: Maybe along with the Grand Opening; have a barbecue/picnic ARC monthly gathering like what happened at Jenn's Imagine Ocean.

Wannabee

I like the way you think!

Now...we need to work on getting Matt to buy into the idea. :thumbs:

WannabeeaReefKeeper;962330 wrote: Maybe along with the Grand Opening; have a barbecue/picnic ARC monthly gathering like what happened at Jenn's Imagine Ocean.

Wannabee

That would be awesome! I don't think they really get on the forum that much.

Back