NeW StOrE HoPeFuLlY

fishguy56

Reaction score
I go north on 75 hit 675 north and then go to 285 and get off on Buford Highway for my wife to grocery shop at Buford Highway Farmers Market. After that I been going over to the Cap Bay store for some corals and I think they are gone now, so are they any other pet stores with coral close to my route of travel. Any info will be appreciated.

I do know where Blue Planet is and I do stop there sometimes, just looking for something to replace the Cap Bay stop so my trip to the grocery store want be so boring once a month.
Thanks,
TF

So you go around the east side of 285? If you get off on either 78 West or Lawrencville Hwy, Keen Reef is right there off of 285. Awesome store.

Saltwater City is just a bit farther North on 75.

I noticed another fish store (I can't remember it's name) a bit farther down on 120 toward Roswell. Not a sponsor.

Marine fish is close to the old cap bay. Arc members also get 30% off.

I completely disagree regarding MF. Just my opinion of course.

MF has some great corals and they have starter corals. Once you count in the discount, they are not that bad in price for the nicer frags. They also have some rather large corals if someone didn't want to wait for things to grow out.

Their fish are what folks go there for though.

I went in one time and asked about a 10-12 polyp acansthrea coral they had and was told they'd sell it to me for $800-$900.

Patrick214;209793 wrote: I went in one time and asked about a 10-12 polyp acansthrea coral they had and was told they'd sell it to me for $800-$900.

If you were an ARC member, that would have been $560-$600. Aussie acans are quite expensive.

Actually I am a member its just under a different account, but anyways I believe I was told that the discount didnt apply to the acan. Even if it did you can find really nice aussie acan colonies for significantly cheaper than 600 something bucks. they are fine and ill go there if i need something but $30 for a small package of purigen or small zoecon is a little rich for my blood.

fishguy-you might get turned down for the discount for your abuse of capital letters!

Back