new tank shots

jessezm

Market
Reaction score
Just for kicks, a few updated shots of the tank. I'm ready for some more stuff!
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
40490=2421-for trade 002.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
40490=2421-for trade 002.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="for trade 002.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
40490=2420-for trade 005.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
40490=2420-for trade 005.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="for trade 005.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Yeah, I really thought I was pushing it having all those acros in there and never having seen a cycle, but what they heck! All seems to be doing well, and importantly, testing well. No NO3, alk is 12, CA is 420, pH 8.1, although the temp has been a real high 83-85 f (need to get some fans in the canopy...). I was always freaked out in the past about such a warm tank, but nothing seems to mind it at all.

sweet tank, what kind of fish is that with the red markings on his head ?

chrisjet;40549 wrote: sweet tank, what kind of fish is that with the red markings on his head ?

It's a red head solon fairy wrasse, cirrhiabrus solorensis. I think its more commonly called a tricolor fairy wrasse. I have one as well and they're quite vibrant. Like lil rainbows swimming around.

jesse its looking great! hit me up, i'm thinking of doing an order off reffer madness and my brother is coming down from boston with some stuff in two weeks.

Sweet Cory, I'll give you a call. Almost called you yesterday--I was right downtown next to your flat...

Thanks in large part to the great rock I got from you! You should come down and see it in person one of these days.

Back