New to Atlanta! Looking for a quality LFS

topnotch

Reaction score
I just moved up from Fort Laud to Atlanta, and Im looking for a quality LFS. Prefferably one that sells RO/DI and saltwater for water changes. I live in Lithia Springs, but I will drive further to go to a "good" store.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

(To the guys at CoralReefFarm, everything made the 10-hour trip alive! Thanks!)

http://www.atlantareefclub.org/index.php?page=sponsormap">Here's a map of our sponsor stores</a>... the others will give their reccomendations here soon.

oh yeah, and Welcome to the Atlanta Reef Club!

For our side of town (west), I know that Cappuccino Bay Aquarium and Marine and Tropical Fish both sell RO/DI water and pre-mixed saltwater and are excellent stores. Optimum Aquarium is nice, but I can't say if they sell water. I have never been to Pet Showcase in Hiram. Fish Store and More is closing to move to a new location which hasn't been precisely revealed yet.

This isn't to say that there aren't excellent stores in other parts of town. Those are just the ones closest and the two I go to most often.

And welcome to Atlanta and the Atlanta Reef Club!

I agree with George, all 3 are excellent stores in the same general area. Optimum does sell both RO/DI and mixed Saltwater as well. They use Instant Ocean.

Pet showcase in Hiram is closed so do not make that drive. I have to agree about Cap Bay and Marine fish

I have always been a Cap bay fan. Try to check them out if you get a chance. Bobby is a great person to deal with!

I am a Marine Fish fan and if you go on weekdays as an ARC member you get a nice big discount as well. The other stores are good as well.

Back