New to the club-back in the addiction after 5ish years out

OxReef

Reaction score
Hi all-Ox aka Will here. Been in the NGA area a couple years but moved from the Charlotte area where I was one of the founding members of RASOC. Finally back in the hobby with a Fluval 13.5g evo nano (larger tank when the basement is finished enough :)).

For some of the old salts-I was at MACNA here helping a now closed lfs (we were beside the H&S booth with the massive skimmer).

Bought a membership knowing the value of it for the club and the perks. Looking forward to being a member!

Hi all-Ox aka Will here. Been in the NGA area a couple years but moved from the Charlotte area where I was one of the founding members of RASOC. Finally back in the hobby with a Fluval 13.5g evo nano (larger tank when the basement is finished enough :)).

For some of the old salts-I was at MACNA here helping a now closed lfs (we were beside the H&S booth with the massive skimmer).

Bought a membership knowing the value of it for the club and the perks. Looking forward to being a member!
Welcome! We're glad you're back in the hobby! We look forward to meeting you when we're finally able to have another in-person meet!

welcome captain GIF

Welcomes!!!!!!!!!! I would be so incomplete if I ever left lol even imma sort of a newb still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back