New to the forum, not to the hobby.

tobyte1

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Toby. I live in Valley, AL(about 90 miles S of ATL). I built my first SW system in 1988. I have been addicted ever since. My wife, Jen, and I have five systems going now. We have a 210g mixed reef(primarily LPS and Softies), a 55g bowfront mixed reef(again, LPS and softies), 30g Mandarin/boxfish tank, 30g small predator tank, 14g BioCube, and are working on a 24g acrylic octopus setup. Yeah, we have a problem.....Been thinking about starting an AA chapter. Aquariums Anonymous.....my name is Toby and saltwater is my drug of choice....
I am a composites fabricator by trade. I ran an acrylic fabrication company for about 10 years. Now, I build a lot of acrylic sumps and accessories in my home shop. I build a few acrylic tanks, but prefer building glass. Anyway, I hope that I can be a contributing member to this forum.......

Still waiting for some pictures. :) Welcome Toby. We are glad to have you around. (Especially if I can come play in your shop).

Welcome to the ARC! You will be able to help us with our questions on building with acrylic and more.:yes:

Back