New to the forum!

Aratz26

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My names Alex. I am a college reefer in my apartment with 3 tanks right now. I have a 65 gallon reef, 15 Nano, and a 40 breeder QT (never had to use it, thank god). I have 3 years of freshwater under my belt, and 1 year of salt. I always heard about ARC, and did not know it was this massive! Pumped to be apart of this and to hear from all the veterans! I will be trying to drop a picture of my 65 here in a little!

Here is the tank! ignore the post above it deleted my image.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 31
Good to have you with us! Tank looks great. I remember being in the same situation when I was in college, got up to 5 tanks in a 1 bedroom apartment before I downsized to one saltwater tank haha, and I thought I'd be saving money!

Good to have you with us! Tank looks great. I remember being in the same situation when I was in college, got up to 5 tanks in a 1 bedroom apartment before I downsized to one saltwater tank haha, and I thought I'd be saving money!
My gal cut me off at 3 😪. There’s no such thing as having money in this hobby 😂

Welcome to the club!

How long has the 65 been up and running. What equipment are you using?
Hey! I bought a 10 year old established tank from someone but so far just a year in my hands. I have a 30 galling sump, 2 reef breeder lights, and a reef octopus skimmer! I am trying to get a Bashsea biomass reactor and set up another media reactor but in college and just slowly saving towards it haha!

Hey! I bought a 10 year old established tank from someone but so far just a year in my hands. I have a 30 galling sump, 2 reef breeder lights, and a reef octopus skimmer! I am trying to get a Bashsea biomass reactor and set up another media reactor but in college and just slowly saving towards it haha!
2 reef breeder lights? A bit over kill huh?

I thought that was standard. Lmao, tanks crazy happy tho had a fluval light before and my rbta wasn’t having it. What lights do you run?

Back