New toys!!! So nice to get to 0 TDS out the gate.

bzb

Market
Reaction score
Just wanted to share the joy with yall, because no one else in my house gives a crap about wonderful, crystal clean water. Jumped on the BRS Christmas sale right before it ended, and it arrived this evening.

I didn't know it would come with an indoor faucet adapter! Clutch since we have this lovely weather and I haven't started the garage install yet. I let this wonderful new puppy run for 5 mins and it's already registering 0 TDS.

IMG_4988.JPG

Maybe I should plumb this to my nugget ice maker...

If you use it for the ice maker or drinking water you should bypass the di resin, drinking di water isn't good for you.

Reactions: bzb
If you use it for the ice maker or drinking water you should bypass the di resin, drinking di water isn't good for you.

I'm joking on that part. Sort of. Unfortunately, I'm not amazing enough to have a Hoshizaki, so I have to manually fill my ice maker with water. Like a plebian. So unfortunately, can't really plumb it.

I'm kinda into Tiki, so my lovely wife got me one of these (on clearance!!) from Home Depot for my birthday last year.

Cons:
- you have to fill it manually
- it's a bit loud... humming noise constantly from the kitchen
- it's only a pound and a half of ice or so, enough to make 3-4 drinks at one time

Pros:
- Nugget Ice Rich.

So, in summary: No brainer, it's amazing.

IMG_1182.jpg

Back