New updated tank pics

william1

Market
Reaction score
Ok so its been awhile since I had the problem with my tank and I lost a bunch os SPS and also had to frag down a couple nice colonys. The purple tub birdsnest was only 1/2" when I got it froom Jeremy now its 3" and looks like a X-Mas tree. So I know the questions gonna come up. The reason behind the dying coral was do to low salt. Hydrometer was incorrect.
So heres the pics. I also included some pics of the jam packed cabnet with the new skimmer, CO2, ozone, ect......
newfishpics0348jq0.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0347ja6.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0349gg0.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0353gi8.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0354ov0.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0355lg8.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0358to0.jpg
alt="" /></a>

nice tank but i still dont understand why you have such insane zoanthid growth.

newfishpics0359oc8.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0360vg1.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0363gk5.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0364gf6.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0365ou1.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0366mw4.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0367wq2.jpg
alt="" /></a>

newfishpics0370tp8.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0372wv8.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0373gg0.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0374tq4.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0369uy1.jpg
alt="" /></a>
newfishpics0368ak7.jpg
alt="" /></a>

HAHAHAHA, that cabinet is packed to the brim! Talk is looking great man!

blind1993;235869 wrote: nice tank but i still dont understand why you have such insane zoanthid growth.

I like the way they cover the LR doesnt really bother me how much they spread. I only try to put ones in that I really like. Frag some here and there to keep a little controll over them, but it doesnt matter. I like them.

glxtrix;235875 wrote: HAHAHAHA, that cabinet is packed to the brim! Talk is looking great man!

Its like a jack in the box for real. Just to clean the skimmer I have to move a few things out of the way. If Jeremy would quit tempting my with all these goodies I mean whats a reef addict supose to do. LOL

Barbara;235878 wrote: William, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed some of those pink zoas with the green skirts. I'm not going to be able to sleep now that I've seen those.

These are my favorite zoas that I have seen yet. I have never seen them in any other tanks before. There are a few people here with them know LOL. Hopefully I can frag some more soon.

Looks good William. Did you get a refractometer? Those hydrometers do not seem to be worth the plastic they're made of.

Barbara;235886 wrote: I have something like these to trade......

The pic is from Zoaid.com, but they look like this.
Those are super cool Barbara I might have to take you up on that offer. Are you running MH for lights if so there are much more amazing. Heres a pic from Raj's tank of the pink zoas
p7231263pv5.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Budsreef;235889 wrote: Looks good William. Did you get a refractometer? Those hydrometers do not seem to be worth the plastic they're made of.
I have not but compaired the HYd to the Ref and zeroed it in for the mean time until I get one. It was reading 1.024 when it was really...... I hate to even say this :sick: a sad 1.019.
jcusmarine;235894 wrote: nice tank man!
Thanks theres been some up and down but never give up theres a cause to everything that happens. Just wish I would have checked earlier.

nickskains;235915 wrote: Nice looking tank!! Great growth. What bulb combo are you running in your Tek?
Light configuration front to back is:

atinic plus
atinic plus
aqua blue plus
midday
aqua blue plus
aqua blue plus
Pure atinic
atinic plus

Thanks man I get super growth out of them as well. Victor has seen the tank grow over the last year and he cant believe the growth out of the corals including the clam that was 3" last year and is now 6 or 7".

awesome tank william did you get rid of your carpet? Also love the midas blenny let me know if you ever wanna get rid of him/her. Where did you get him/her at?

Back