newbee tank pics!!

william1

Market
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new here and I thought I would share some pics..90 gallon mixed. I have a pair of clowns, a stiped damsel, midas blenny. xenia, atomic green zoos, hot pink zoos , yellow polyps, colt coral,gigas clam.
dscn25682td4.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Newest addition to the tank a 25 plug frag station inside the tank..
cimg1219vi3.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1218ez8.jpg
alt="" /></a>

you dont live far from me if you want you are more then welcome to come over and get some frags from me let me know
victor

That would be awsome what do you have and are you willing to trade. My emial is
a>.

i sent you a pm ..you really dont have anything i want except the clam and you cant frag that but you can come over and see for your self i mainly have hard corals and some zoas let me know ill be here most of the day tomorrow........also some tattoo work wouldnt hurt:D :yay:

I dont know if I can support hard corals I have 530 watts of PC lights on my 90 gallon. What color are your zoos.

i have some that will do fine under that llight i have less llight then you and all my corals are fine imma send you a pm

WILLIAM1;139738 wrote: I dont know if I can support hard corals I have 530 watts of PC lights on my 90 gallon. What color are your zoos.
I'm not that great with underwater pics but heres a pic of the green zoos.
dscn25772po6.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Welcome William.

And I checked out your tattoo gallery, you do some amazing work.

Thanks Victor for the awsome corals I picked up from you last night I'll get some pics up in a day or two.

here are a couple more pics...
cimg1240sg3.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1235sq0.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1244es8.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Are those elephant ear zoas in the second to last pic? If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick those up?

Oh love the rack too.

here are a few more pics for everyone.
cimg1244um2.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1241us8.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1245bg9.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1236wd1.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Back