Next fish??

ericmcj31

Market
Reaction score
In my 100 FOWLR display-I have a lone asfur angel. I ridded my tank of all predators, and am not against going more aggressive, just not a really aggressive tank. What would be a good suggestion for a couple of tankmates? Thought foxface for algae control, or similar-just let me know what ya'll think!

P.S.-I would like something compatible with some inverts (snails, hermits, etc.)-so I guess triggers are out??

Porcupine puffer fish, those things are awsome but I think they eat snails, I'm not sure though.
An egineer goby. Those are cool but they are messy. Make sure you have very solid rock.
You could do some type of tang.

pakistani butterflys from saltwater city, for $50 you get a sweet LARGE fish.

I have a porcupine puffer and he doesnt mess with my snails or corals hes sweet he has a great personality

what about a sweetlips? my friend has one and its so cool, swims like a shark

achilles tang-easily my favorite fish that or a regal angel ohh, ohh how about a majestic angel. I have big tank envy.

I'm pretty sure you can't mix angels-not sure though, in less than 185 gallons

Get Ace's Tomato Clowns. They are big Clowns, and they are fairly aggressive. Very cool clowns. My old one used to eat out of my hand all the time.

You need a Blonde Naso Tang with long streamers, or throw some dough on a pair of Crosshatch Triggers.

Back