Next Fish

Gabridge83

Treasurer
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
We are starting to decide what fish will be next in our 125. I feel like we need some more middle or top dwelling fish. We want tangs but I don’t know if we are ready for them yet. Here is our current tank inhabitants
Males and female Green Mandarins
Ornate Leopard Wrasse
Starry Blenny
Foxface
Banggai Cardinals

What do y’all think?

add some anthias they are very active fish and colorful

You posted your list of current occupants. You didn’t list any clowns on the list.

IMHO. A circus isn’t a circus without a few clowns around as a reef tank isn’t a reef tank without some clowns in the mix. If you never ventured into the observation of clowns in a reef tank, check them out on your next visit to a reef store. They’ll get you smiling when you gazed into their world.

wannabee

You posted your list of current occupants. You didn’t list any clowns on the list.

IMHO. A circus isn’t a circus without a few clowns around as a reef tank isn’t a reef tank without some clowns in the mix. If you never ventured into the observation of clowns in a reef tank, check them out on your next visit to a reef store. They’ll get you smiling when you gazed into their world.

wannabee
Oh clowns are definitely on the list but since our current pair in our other tank as such $&@! We figured we’d put clowns in before the tangs. Plus we haven’t found the right clowns yet.

IMG_1904.jpg
I love this pair of storm clowns I got from an ARC member but they still don’t want to host anemone, rather bother the nudibranch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 47564
I love this pair of storm clowns I got from an ARC member but they still don’t want to host anemone, rather bother the nudibranch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Storm clowns are on the list of possibilities, we also like the black ice and we found a pair of mocha dominos before.

I just got a pair of blue throat triggers and they are super fun to watch and feed.
My coral beauty is always active but can be a jerk sometimes.
Yellow coris is always active.

When you're ready - naso tangs are awesome and super chill.

I've got several clowns in the frag tank and Davincis always stand out to me.

Back