Nori

jamos5790

Supporting
Reaction score
Ok I am doing research for when I decide to get some tangs and I know alot of yall feed this to them. I was wondering if there is a difference in nori and the dryed seaweed sheets. I have read alot and sometimes it says nori on the food and sometimes it just says seaweed blend or something ot that nature. If they arnt the same is it just as good?

I use <u>unseasoned </u></em> roasted seaweed. I get 100 sheets from an asian market for 11 bucks

Do you add anything too it?
Is it better to use that than the ones in the LFS?

I havnt been adding anythign to mine, but I used to add selcon. I would add selcon, but I get lazy.

I by some from the Commisary on base, and it's only $1 for 100 sheets...

rostato;324656 wrote: I havnt been adding anythign to mine, but I used to add selcon. I would add selcon, but I get lazy.

I by some from the Commisary on base, and it's only $1 for 100 sheets...

wanna ship a few packs to me?

HA, just running low on the stuff. I was gonna ask you to pick me up a pack, but hell!

EnderG60;324662 wrote: wanna ship a few packs to me?

I could if you really wanted me to. I only go there once every two weeks though, and just went yesterday. And then i'd have to ship them...just doesnt seem worth it.

for that price might be worth seeing if you can get a box or two of packs and send em this way for everyone to enjoy :)

I know I would want two packs and I have a client that would want a pack as well. Hell if you actually can get a box of em, i might just buy the whole thing :)

Edited this post.

I just looked at the package I bought yesterday, and its only 10 sheet, not 100!:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

I am an idiot! Thats still cheap though.

LOL, I thought I was getting ripped off on Nori. I was like, 100 sheets for $11, count me in!

Back