Not of the norm...

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
So my Lineatus wrasse and my engineer goby have become best friends... they hang out under the same rocks during the day and I just caught them sleeping together last night. It looked like they were freaking cuddling! :eek:

So anyone else have any "fishy" behavior to report about our finned friends?

My flame angel and yellow tang are the best of friends. The two follow eachother around, sllep together... Their names are Rob and Big since they are such an odd pair!

My tiny maroon hangs out with the black molly... They are always together.. It's like he knows that the puffer won't mess with him around a 'big' fish.

Yeah, I once caught my false perc and my tomato clown cuddling at night. How's that for wierd?

FutureInterest;76357 wrote: So my Lineatus wrasse and my engineer goby have become best friends... they hang out under the same rocks during the day and I just caught them sleeping together last night. It looked like they were freaking cuddling! :eek:

So anyone else have any "fishy" behavior to report about our finned friends?

You prbably know this already, but be cautious about the engineer and their "tunneling" habits. I guess a better suggestion would be to watch the rocks. I have seen many engineers rearrange the rocks (digs out under the bottom, and the walls come tumbling down). It would suck to lose a lineatus to such nonsense.

Well, these arent in a reef tank, but I still think http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=94458">this story</a> is pretty amazing.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/Blink57/HippoTurtle2.jpg alt="" />

I appreciate the concern Jeremy. Engineers are quite the sand movers. All my rocks though are resting on a homemade acrylic stand primarily so detritus won't build up due to strong flow under the rocks. It has the added benefit of being engineer goby/ convict blenny proof.

Nice link Linda. Pretty cool.

Here's a pic of the happy odd couple.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

Back