Now that the lights are up and running

jamos5790

Supporting
Reaction score
What would be a good colorful coral to start off with. A little history for those who dont know; the tank has been running for @18 months with only LR, the CUC, and the eel in it. The main reason I havent put anything else in there was the lights were normal fluresent lights. I now have my T5 light fixture in place and looking good. The lights came from http://www.buildyour">www.buildyour</a> aquarium.com, from recomendations of some members of ARC. It is a 4 bulb setup, 1 10k, 1 18k, and 2 atinics. Each bulb has its own reflector. Looking for some colorful corals to go in there. The tank is a 75 gal.

I have Xenia, Kenya tree, shrooms, zoas,sun coral(my fave), torch frag, birdsnest frag and a few other frags in my 24gal.

I just started with the Hard corals but they all seem to be doing great, my birdsnest seems to have grown since I got it from Jason.

Anyways to stay on topic what would be a colorful easy coral to keep in the new tank? I think the Green Birdsnest is really cool looking, how is the care on it?

Ok thnx, the birdnest is like crazy green. I almost bought one from Tim today but decided to wait for some reason.

Back