Now this is a built in tank

ckwatson

Market
Reaction score
This may have been posted up some where along the line but I just ran across it. This guy has one of the biggest star fish I have ever seen

http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/showthread.php?t=1815">http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/showthread.php?t=1815</a>

check page 13 for the star

Nice setup he has going. Cool pics of the fish that he pulled from the ocean in his water, not sure what they are though. He stocked it pretty quickly too!

I love how he just drives up to the ocean and filles up those big water containers. I guess he doesn't have to buy salt.

Big D;133893 wrote: <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Actually, I think that's a different star... look at the back right corner of the tank in the second pic on page 21, there's the other one. :eek: </span>

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Big D</span>

You are right. It is 02 Stars, but I gave the one to a friend (our Mod on Our Forum).

Yip, using natural seawater, but the problem is that I still need to drive about 01 and a half hour to get water as I live close to a Harbour (Industrial Town)and the water is not too trustworthy here as Industries tend to Contaminate the water and nothing gets done about it. Thanks for the other Comments:thumbs:

Hi, Sean... awesome set-up and thanks for stopping by Atlanta.

How's the toby doing? We have one in our tiny little 125g

Linda Lee;142412 wrote: Hi, Sean... awesome set-up and thanks for stopping by Atlanta.

How's the toby doing? We have one in our tiny little 125g

Toby is actually fast becoming one of the more popular "Tenants" in our system as he is very interesting to watch- especially the fins moving (hovering) so fast...

Thank you for your comment

sean_koekemoer;142426 wrote: Toby is actually fast becoming one of the more popular "Tenants" in our system as he is very interesting to watch- especially the fins moving (hovering) so fast...

Thank you for your comment

Do you feed your puffer anything in particular? Ours seems uninterested in any prepared food offerings and we mostly see him pecking at the rocks. He still seems fat and healthy after being in the tank for a month.

Also... if you ever travel through Atlanta, I hope you'll let us know via the forum. I'm sure a group of us would like to get together with you for drinks and/or dinner.

:)

Linda Lee;142427 wrote: Do you feed your puffer anything in particular? Ours seems uninterested in any prepared food offerings and we mostly see him pecking at the rocks. He still seems fat and healthy after being in the tank for a month.

<span style="font-family: Fixedsys;"><span style="color: blue;">I feed all my fish a mixture of Frozen food, Coral Frenzy as well as raw(fresh) fish eggs(roe) that I buy off the Commercial Fishermen</span></span>

Also... if you ever travel through Atlanta, I hope you'll let us know via the forum. I'm sure a group of us would like to get together with you for drinks and/or dinner.

<span style="font-family: Fixedsys;"><span style="color: blue;">If ever I can detach myself from the tank for more than a day;) and take travelling the world up again, I would love to visit you guys</span></span>
:)

I must just get used to the cold again...LoL

Back