NOW WHAT? I'm A Member

jaydm93teg

Market
Reaction score
ok guys i sent payment through paypal.

do i wait for an e-mail for details?
i know my card will come in the mail but when do i get access to the members section where all the crazy stuff happens?? haha

It takes a couple of days to get back the payment details from Paypal.

Besides, the crazy stuff doesn't happen in the member section. You should already have access to the R&C forum ;)

In the next few days, you should expect to feel a sudden needle prick followed by a period of fuzziness where it might appear that a rather sinister group is implanting you with a chip of some sort.

This is not the case.

I would immediately ask for a refund !!!!
Are you sure you want to belong to this crazy organization !?!??!

Just wait til you tell your coworkers that you're off to a reef meeting - oh wow !! I get some weird looks !!!

the only difference is that now u HAVE to pick sides! If you think our prez is a bum, than every chance u get, u rake him through the coals; if not; then support his ***! LOL!!! J/K

haha i just had to join i feel like i owe so much more than 30 to this place......

now im not gonna do the whole free coral for a member thing but do u guys know anyone that has any leather frags i am willing to pay i just dont have any leathers in my tank and would love one

jaydm93teg;189760 wrote: ok guys i sent payment through paypal.

do i wait for an e-mail for details?
i know my card will come in the mail but when do i get access to the members section where all the crazy stuff happens?? haha

now you get to pick a side Bare Bottom tank or Sand bed??????? we all know that those BB people are evil and have the hebegbees

well, now you're part of the general population. If you'd like to be a member of the "inner circle", then you will need to forward additional funds to my account. :D

Welcome to the club. If you remind me for the next meeting, I can bring you a frag.

Back