Now you KNOW I'm crazy!!

family reefer

Market
Reaction score
As many know, I added an Achilles and Powder Blue tang to the 220 at Christmas... The Achilles is still plugging along but the Powder Blue kicked off after just 2 days.......just eating like a pig and dead the next. WELL....I just added a Sohal tang 2 days ago.brings me back up to 6 Tangs again. We'll see........................Tangs Rule!

As you know, I am a special ed teacher and as such, felt compelled to buy this fish... He went after a piece of food at the LFS at the same time a puffer went for the same......Puffer ate the food as well as the Sohals lips!!! I think he qualifies for special services under the OHI program...Otherwise Health Impaired. Hoping this keeps some of the aggression down,,,,,

The wife held a retirement party for a co worker Sat. night and the camera is still full of those pics. I don't feel like downloading all of them to get one pic of the fish. She will take care of her pics in a day or two and I will surely share with you guys!!! Thanks!!!!
Scott

The Sohal is gogin back tomorrow....no casualties but he is being an A hole to EVERYONE inthe tank. Man I really wanted to be ablle to keep one if these beautiful fish but it aint inthe cards. The Sailfin is tattered and the Achilles is showing more ich than usual WITH the African cleaner Wras (That I was told would be dead by now!) Sorry Sohal...we gave you a shot! How bout another Powder Blue???...Hummmm......

I had a beautiful Sohal - started really messing with my tangs - Now he's with Sal. Sux.

Back