NYaquatic.com

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
Just thought I would let people know of a site with some interesting fish deals... I've ordered from them once in the past and had good success with em.

They have borbonius anthius for a mere 69. This is the same fish that has gone for up to 300 and its the same one that those poor shmucks were selling at the fish market as food :).

They also have copper banded butterflies which in itself is not remarkable but they do not sell them unless they are already eating pe mysis. Everything they sell with the exception of the blue ribbon eel is sold only if its eating from my understanding.

I know there is always a huge interest in CBB that will do well in captivity around here, and that's a killer deal for that type of anthias. They are not sponsors but a deal is a deal...

lol. IF you place the order I might tag along :).

The fish that really has me tempted is the
10Expand.asp

If anyone has any information on the care of the Borbonious I would like to know- I have always been in awe of these fish for some reason and for that price id really like to grab some (but can't find them on the page).

I bought 3.... :)

I had been stalking NYA since last time they had them in stock at that price a few weeks ago.

Derek, I do not know you that well-but I don't like you...Haha, jk. Throw up some pictures of them when you get em in. Awesome grab.

thedeper;258396 wrote: Derek, I do not know you that well-but I don't like you...Haha, jk. Throw up some pictures of them when you get em in. Awesome grab.

I will soon. FYI, they hate the light. Hoping they get braver as the acclimate to it.

Tim has 2 on his order as well. He might be competitive on the price for a local store.

Derek_S;258502 wrote: Tim has 2 on his order as well. He might be competitive on the price for a local store.

To be honest, $69 is at or below wholesale on these guys, from most wholesalers. I can't touch it.

Jin, I contacted him about the purple queens.

First of all they had them in but the picture was of a lyretail. I told them, and they changed it ;)

Secondly, he told me they dont have the queens eating before shipping.

Boo hoo

BUT, the price is good on the queens. If I have success with my two, I may order 2-4 more to complete my set. haha

I honestly didnt ask about them. I contacted him earlier today, before they posted them. I just emailed him though, and the response was very rapid.

Their prices are rediculous.

I honestly didnt ask about them. I contacted him earlier today, before they posted them. I just emailed him though, and the response was very rapid.

Their prices are rediculous.

There prices are rediculous.

Back