NYOS Test Kits?

wannabeeareefkeeper

Market
Reaction score
Which LFS sells the NYOS test kits? How do you like this brand of test kits? How long have you been using your preferred brand of test kits?

Please list the brand name kit(s) you use?

Wannabee

tagging along

this gives an indication of the nitrate kit in comparison. doesnt seem to add anything beyond salifert or rs pro.

showthread.php

The Fish Store, in Atlanta, I believe carries them. I have used the phosphate kit a couple times. I am not really a fan personally.

WannabeeaReefKeeper;1071504 wrote: Which LFS sells the NYOS test kits? How do you like this brand of test kits? How long have you been using your preferred brand of test kits?

Please list the brand name kit(s) you use?

Wannabee

I use some of their line up. Very pleased with the results I've had. Id not hesistatermed to use them all. Personally I use specific brands for specific test out of preference to either ease of use or more importantly consistent readings. I also always have a good working set of another test kit brand to back up any potential wacky results from my main kit used. NYOS is in 2 out of 5 of my kit preferences I use regularly.

To answer your other question. The fish Store used to carry them. It's been awhile since I've been there so they may not anymore. I purchase online now due to my heavy traveling schedule.

Here's a link to my test review from last year when they first came out.

showthread.php

i have the NO3 and CA kit and they seem to be pretty accurate as compared to my other kits

Back