Odyssea.....anybody know how to contact them?

porpoiseaquatics

Market
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a wiring diagram for an Odyssea Adv Plus Series MH light fixture. A quick internet search doesn't bring up anything on them. I reached out to Aquatraders and they would only give me an address in China. Surely they have representation here in the US. Anybody know of a way to get in touch with them?

Good luck with that. Their stuff is junk.

https://www.google.com/search?q=odessea+lights%2C+fire&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb#rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&q=odessea+aquarium%2C+fire">Mind it doesn't start a fire on ya.</a>

Jenn

JennM;997766 wrote: Good luck with that. Their stuff is junk.

https://www.google.com/search?q=odessea+lights%2C+fire&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb#rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&q=odessea+aquarium%2C+fire">Mind it doesn't start a fire on ya.</a>

Jenn[/QUOTE]

Yeah Jenn...their old stuff was junk. This is a new fixture made identical to the Coralife fixture that I have with the exception of the switches. Coralife didn't use illuminated switches and Odyssea does. I'm rebuilding it anyway, basically using the housing and that's about it.

I guess if you're replacing all the guts...

You probably won't reach anyone in customer-no-service anyway :)

porpoiseaquatics;997724 wrote: .. Surely they have representation here in the US...

Lol! I think you know better than that!!!

porpoiseaquatics;997773 wrote: Yeah Jenn...their old stuff was junk. This is a new fixture made identical to the Coralife fixture that I have with the exception of the switches. Coralife didn't use illuminated switches and Odyssea does. I'm rebuilding it anyway, basically using the housing and that's about it.

Not to kick you while you're down, but if you're trashing everything excpet the housing, doesn't that make it junk? Ok, I'll stop harrassing you now :) You'll end up with a much better fixture with your rebuild. I'm betting performance will improve with the better electronics too.

Back