Oh how it when...

dmahoney82

Market
Reaction score
My large Naso tang takes a nice dump and everybody eats it. Really there is something wrong with my fish. I know that eating poo is normal, but the way they all go crazy over dung is hilarious. I just wanted to share this moment with everybody!

Geeee (looking at my plate of spaghetti which is not as tempting as it was 30 seconds ago) ... thanks for sharing.

:sick:

My Midnight Tang gets so excited right before he knows I'm going to feed him and crop dusts everyone! Actually shakes like a puppy. haha then my yellow tang grubs on it. He must like seaweed, PE shrimp, and garlic pellet smoothies. lol

My fish do the same thing when my giant sailfin tang takes a crunch...pretty gross because they're usually huge too!

A well-fed tang will not really digest its food very well. That's just how they roll... so their poop still has a lot of nutritious goodness to it compared to that of other types of fish. :sick:

LOL, my fish do the same thing. My Scopas tang is nicknamed.. "The Mad Pooper." All the fish line up for his refuse. What is funny is I will be like.. "Oh, the mad pooper bombs again!" My wife always has to look even though she knows what is coming.. lol.

Matt

Back