IMG_4006Medium.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_4005Medium.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_4004Medium.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_4003Medium.jpg
alt="" />

I also have a torch coral that has lost its color, It is still open but all the little fingers are white.

I know it will get asked so I will post some water parameters as soon as I can

Looks like RTN (rapid tissue necrosis). Sometimes these things just happen, however, being that it is happening to alot of your stuff I would say that something is out of wack.

I agree that sometimes it just happens, but what she's talking about is a very established tank (& stable) where one sp's was living & growing for say 2 to 3 years and all of a sudden, one dies but all the rest are well with no signs. What you have is a major bleaching &/or RTN event that is being caused by something quick. Oxigen level, Temp, Alk swings, crazy amount of Phates & trates, infection, etc. You need all parems tested and then do a major water change.

You didn't by any chance upgrade your lights with a big wattage increase, did you? Sometimes that'll bleach 'em out if you don't *acclimate* your corals to increased light.

I had RTN on my SPS when the Alk got too high. Check that. You're only option to save those SPS if is is RTN is to frag them 1 inch above the white area. A water change always helps too.

mysterybox;203226 wrote: I agree that sometimes it just happens, but what she's talking about is a very established tank (& stable) where one sp's was living & growing for say 2 to 3 years and all of a sudden, one dies but all the rest are well with no signs. What you have is a major bleaching &/or RTN event that is being caused by something quick. Oxigen level, Temp, Alk swings, crazy amount of Phates & trates, infection, etc. You need all parems tested and then do a major water change.
mysterybox,
Liked the JG handprint, but love the dancing bear! Me at a P&F concert (too young to see GD) :eek: Too old now to go to any concert! lol.

MvM;203368 wrote: mysterybox,
Liked the JG handprint, but love the dancing bear! Me at a P&F concert (too young to see GD) :eek: Too old now to go to any concert! lol.

My first show (1977, new haven, and yeah, it's on my iPhone) there was a couple sitting next to us in their 60's. Never too old to see a Jam Band. Thanks ! Nuthin' left to do, but smile, smile, smile!

plus, too many members asked me how that happened to my hand! LOL!

mysterybox;203399 wrote: plus, too many members asked me how that happened to my hand! LOL!

You've gotta' be kidding, I <duck> don't even really like JG </duck> and I knew about the hand!

tebriel;203401 wrote: You've gotta' be kidding, I <duck> don't even really like JG </duck> and I knew about the hand!

hey....what can I say, ya know? And u better duck!!! LOL

Back