Old Group Buy Pics? (Chalices)

darren24

Market
Reaction score
Hi folks. A while back I donated some frags of My Miami and Pink Boobies to several people in a group buy where the original chalices that they had bought were not doing well. Does anyone have any updated pictures of the frags (My Miami / Pink Boobies)? No I do not want them back as I still have the mother colonies but would love to see how they turned out. Thanks!

Hey Darren, I wasn't one of those guys but I wanted to say that I thought that was pretty cool of you. Hope you are feeling better.

As requested - under natural sunlight for the minute - it comes in the back door right into the tank...

DC0688F9-A567-4AB5-9633-6D7FF4EFB0C9_zps6ztt3kyu.jpg
alt="" />

Nice, a while ago I was always under the impression that sunlight , would only bring problems to an aquarium and that no mather what you could do on trying to keep tank as clean as possible you would always have tendency to have nuisance algae fueled by sunlight. Old believers. Guess I was missing the massive in home tanks with natural light to support their coral.

looking good jbadd!

I will eventually pick mine up lol~!

But YES, an extremely cool thing to do! :eek:)

Looking good!
Darren, i remember you donating and saving the day, what a sweetheart you are!

How are you feeling?

Thanks everyone. My thumb is much better. It is still numb under the nail but no pain any longer. :) Lesson learned.....

jbadd is still rocking them I believe!

Gotta get things to slow down to pick up mine. before retirement!! :O)

1mbrews8;1070724 wrote: jbadd is still rocking them I believe!

Gotta get things to slow down to pick up mine. before retirement!! :O)

Mike, I can hold onto it for you ;)

Back