OMG it's here!

walterp1982

Market
Reaction score
APEXXXXXX!!!

c304567c519824d4573aaafbb615f77d.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! So unfortunately I have to say I did see all the bad reviews on the new system, and crossed my fingers than everything would be sorted out by now. Upon boot up I encountered:

1) constant resetting
2) wrong host name and could only access by ip
3) default username and password not working

I have a ticket in and was up all night playing with it, feeling a little buyer's remorse. My Galaxy s7 edge was $500 out of box, and worked flawlessly. This device costs twice that.

I would say hold another year if you want one of these new models, it seems alpha testing level equipment is still leaving the facility, and what I received wouldn't even function as a proof of concept.

Venting over!

It's the most recent firmware update. I'm working on mine too. Mine worked fine out of the box. I was the first person to post in the apex 2016 forum that I had gotten mine... and it hasn't had any issues until yesterday.

No issues here so far, love it and use it at least every half hour lol. I'm addicted !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep mine open all day at work. I've actually had to use it a few times based on things I saw in the video feed.

Danh;1100000 wrote: I keep mine open all day at work. I've actually had to use it a few times based on things I saw in the video feed.

Could you post a screenshot of your interface?

Do you also have live camera hooked up to fusion?

Yes. But it's not hooked up at the moment. It's just an old Galaxy S5 with an ip camera app on it. Set your router up to forward that port.

Very nice, I have a bunch of old phones laying around. I'll try same setup thanks!

You'll eventually get the kinks worked out and you'll enjoy the product;)

Thanks for the support guys :)

Got fed up with the email system and called in and talked to Luiz, he confirmed something strange came out of the factory and I did all that I could do. He took control and got me sorted out within about 15 min, to include updates and testing my energy bar. Now I see why all the thumbs up on support.

I'm a happy camper again and time to get my hands wet!

My apex got replaced due to some of the newest units hardware not playing nice with some of the older AOS. I wasn't keeping it updated and I didn't think that mattered. Apparently it does. I got my S5 back up so I can watch it while I'm in Africa over the next two weeks. It had been a while and my phone got assigned another port. It took me a minute to realize what was different and what to change to get it working. Like 10 minutes total and it was back up and running.

Back