Online Aquarium Logging/Diary

circlek

Market
Reaction score
You all probably already know about this site, but I didn't. I recently discovered Aquaticlog.com.

I'm in no way affiliated with them, but started using their site a couple of weeks ago and am finding it very useful, so if this sounds like an advertisement I'm sorry.

It allows you to keep track of your tank maintenance, dosing, testing, etc. It can also pull temperature, ph, etc. from your controller via the internet (although only once per 24 hours).

I find it much more useful than using a notebook or a spreadsheet because you can present the information in several different ways. Anyway, just thought I'd pass this on as I stumbled across their site pretty much by accident.

Karl

See, I didn't know about that one either. I must be living under a rock or something. I'll have to check it out.

I'm a big fan of AquaticLog, been using it for over a year now to track everything. It's got a decent Android app and an excellent iPhone App for mobile entries as well. They just need to get the Android app to do the same things as the iPhone app.

Back