Ordering Pods misc. Need some?

camellia

Supporting
Reaction score
I'm ordering in the morning from Reef2go. Their shipping is $59 for my order which includes some AMAZING deals. If you want to put your in with mine and split shipping please post here.
Pick up will be at my house on Monday (I think) 30127.
Thanks

I'm putting in this order.
They have a CRAZY sale in coral right now too!
Dendro $10 a head....

This is a better place to order from: http://getyourpods.com/">http://getyourpods.com/</a>

I have ordered from there this year when I had a small pipefish setup. No complaints there and it they gave way more than I bought.

Wanting to see the miscellaneous from your order!
Btw is it overnight shipping? If you don't mind tell wich is the carrier with reef2go, I want to start saving records of wich of the online sellers is best!
Thank you Deb!!

joseayes;978011 wrote: Wanting to see the miscellaneous from your order!
Btw is it overnight shipping? If you don't mind tell wich is the carrier with reef2go, I want to start saving records of wich of the online sellers is best!
Thank you Deb!!

I don't think I'm going to buy from here since they are charging so much for shipping and EVERYONE here is saying their corals stink. I can't imagine how they could sell a $5 dendro?
But still need pods :(

Yeah I just have read your other thread. Got to love the advice you got there before making that decision!! :D

Well I broke down five weeks ago and bought a supplement CUC from reef to go and since I was placing the order I added some coral ect since they were running a bonus deal for spending more than 100 and another bonus for going over 200. I took the chance even after the bad experiences I personally have had with them in the recent past.

So I placed the order over the weekend and on Monday I called to check on the order to ensure it was being shipped and I would receive everything I ordered and the bonuses. I was assured it would be filled that day and shipped right out. Finally on Friday I received the order after it sat in Jacksonville for a full day. I pulled the order out and nearly all the bags of snail were dark green and brown from the dead snails (the order smelled horrible) I think I was able to recover a few snails out of several dozen. The bonuses for spending over two hundred were missing as well as all the bogos. The bonus coral which was suppose to be 5 different zoas with with multiple heads ended up being a plug of 5 polyps of something I have no idea what it is. Lol it definitely wasn't the five Polyps of the five different zoas posted as the bonus. I immediately contacted them after taking pictures and was told to send pictures via email to customer service.

I sent them within an hour and waited for a reply. Wednesday rolled around and I didn't hear back from them, so I called and called and called and sent several emails, finally someone answered their customer service number and the lady (I wont say her name) said she never received the pictures. So while on the phone with her I resent them to her. She promised to get the missing order out and replacements out to me immediately. My understanding was that I would have it that Friday.

So I called again on Thursday to check on my order. I called over and over again Thursday and Friday and sent multiple emails with no response. On Monday two weeks after placing the original order i still couldn't get ahold of anyone and finally on either Tuesday or Wednesday (I forget which) they answered their phones, I was again told it would be sent out.

So I waited till wednesday and called again and was told it would be sent out that week. On Thursday and Friday I called again and again and again, the phones remained unanswered. Over the weekend I was sick of the problems and sent a not a nice email and finally on the following Monday the lady I had been dealing with said the office staff were all sick the previous week (there was no one to answer the phones). She promised to get the replacements out.

I got the email confirmation notice on Tuesday and it said to log in to my account to check the order and ensure it was correct. I logged on to check the order and my account had some lady from Jupiter Florida. It had her address and old orders info ect. This wasn't my account info. I called back to tell them and she said " oh boy not this again". Note: Earlier this year they had problems with their database and accounts on the we site) apparently they never fixed it. Lol.

I gave them a verbal ok to ship since I couldn't access my account. Finally this past week I received my replacement order. Once again the order sat in Jacksonville again and once I opened up the order on Friday I thought everything looked ok. Most of the snails didn't make it again. The bogo replacements were short, Missing 5 of the bogos. The 200 bonus was a suppose to be 5 plugs with 5 different zoas again I got 1 plug with 1 type of zoa and its ugly. (Not what was advertised). I asked her to add 5 pieces of coral and I would pay the difference, well 1 piece showed up ( at no charge). That was nice but I wanted 5 pieces for friends for a reason. I give up!

Unfortunately, I never should have tried to give them another chance. These are some of the same problems I personally have dealt with in the past with them and I always believe that you should give a company a second chance as everyone has a bad day. Reefs to go has bad days every day so it seems.

So in the end I spent over 200 for two plugs of garbage zoas, a few snails, a few pods, some crabs and a couple of misc corals that look horrible. If anyone wants to see any of the emails and pictures just PM me I would be more than happy to share the experience. Lol

Camellia;977812 wrote: I'm ordering in the morning from Reef2go. Their shipping is $59 for my order which includes some AMAZING deals. If you want to put your in with mine and split shipping please post here.
Pick up will be at my house on Monday (I think) 30127.
Thanks

Getyourpods has a sale today (last day)...
a>

I ordered that deal about 2 months ago and I cannot fathom the amount I am still catching in my filter socks LOL! :eek:

MarquiseO;978880 wrote: Getyourpods has a sale today (last day)...http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/get-your-pods/170265-august-17-18th-bogo-sale.html">http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/get-your-pods/170265-august-17-18th-bogo-sale.html</a>[/QUOTE]

I tried to order this last night but at check out it said my order had to be over $60 to use coupon code.

I emailed them asking for the deal. The post reads orders valid &lt;$60!

Back