Original Jawbreaker mushroom

cment

Market
Reaction score
anyone on the board here have one? How bout a pic? I would love one myself and wanted to see what stores in the area have any with the original lineage back to Cali where it first showed up. How fast has it grown for you, any babies, when did the different colors start to develop?

I have been looking fora JB/tyedie shroom as well. It's going to be tough to get the original lineage JB. You will have more success on "The Shroom Room". There are some non-named ones coming from Vietnam that IMO are equally impressive or better.

Also, a lot of people are buying non-named and slapping the original JB name on it; so just settle for one that looks the best for you just in case it's not a direct lineage. The value will still be the same anyways.

Yeah Ive been reading that as well. I think the original JB came from vietnam also. I just havent really seen any REALLY nice shrooms at any stores as of yet...

from WWC - not for sale. Actually have a buddy holding it and I hope it is still alive lol!

jawbreaker2.jpg
alt="" /></a>
jawbreaker1.jpg
alt="" /></a>

I have the sexycorals one. Not sure if that qualifies as original

tater;1002079 wrote: I have the sexycorals one. Not sure if that qualifies as original

Im pretty sure he got one from the original owner on R2R, PM me a price if you have a baby...

Here's the original:
76060d1371883822-jawbreaker-mushrooms-mystery-tiedye.jpg
alt="" />

And here's the sexy corals Game over shroom(jawbreaker):
scgaME_zps71bcb2ae.jpg
alt="" />

cment;1002083 wrote: Im pretty sure he got one from the original owner on R2R, PM me a price if you have a baby...

He didn't. He has a different one. There are many different variations from Vietnam. The image I posted above is the original. If it doesn't look like that then it isn't. Even all the babies that went out look like the mama above.

I was reading through that same thread, from what I gathered the smaller one on the left is the original Jawbreaker which stays small and the one to the right is his game over. He stated that the game over grows much larger and faster than the jawbreaker and put those 2 as a side by side comparison.

cment;1002197 wrote: I was reading through that same thread, from what I gathered the smaller one on the left is the original Jawbreaker which stays small and the one to the right is his game over. He stated that the game over grows much larger and faster than the jawbreaker and put those 2 as a side by side comparison.
It's not the original. He was just marketing under that name so he could sell it at the market value. The babies that went out look like the mama.

1mbrews8;1001985 wrote: from WWC - not for sale. Actually have a buddy holding it and I hope it is still alive lol!

jawbreaker2.jpg
alt="" /></a>
jawbreaker1.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Hi My name is Dave and I would like to be you freind! I have much room in my tanks so if you ever need space...

We have lots of shrooms down here in the cow fields and they are a lot better than those:shades:

Back