Other Good Forums

curator

Market
Reaction score
Please tell me what other reef forums you have found to be good. I'm looking less for the social aspect than I am good information.

Thank you!

Reef Central is great for advice and reference material. I would try there. Reefcentral.com

thereeftank.com but reefcentral just to many attitudes over there i like it here at home but reef central is very good if your gonna go read forums cause there are billions of them

ReefCentral if you don't mind wading through the posts. Wetwebmedia while not really forums is a great place to get information and I really like TalkingReef as well.

nano-reef.com for nanos.
club-zoa.com for coral discussions.

But there are a lot of bright people here, so i'd always start here

Curator;98539 wrote: Please tell me what other reef forums you have found to be good. I'm looking less for the social aspect than I am good information.

Thank you!

Before you look anywhere consider your local club/site (ARC) Nothing like the locals to give advice, meet and share ideas.

If you want a small site that gives good fast info you cant beat 3Reef.com.

Couple of great Mods and few smart guys thrown in there to boot.

Tell them Jimw369 sent ya and they will give me some Karma!!!

For a new person looking for generic advice Id say Reef Builders.com Young site but lots of info for setting up and getting started. Pretty friendy and you are accepted as one of the gang right away. Not so on most other
sites.

If you want to remain behind the scenes read and research and see some killer tanks, well....Reef Central. Tough to get quick responses there.

Tell them I sent you there too.

Those are all interesting sites with good information.

It is interesting - I had not looked at our old forum on TRT that we had forever, and we had 8042 Threads and 69,000 posts after several years.

On ARC are now at:

1908 Members
9081 Threads
97,976 Posts

In a very short period of time. There is much more traffic here than we ever had at TRT., which is good for increased opinions and answers.

I guess we could start a poll of which will happen first - 2000 members, 10,000 threads, or 100,000 posts.

Any projections? (of course, that will increase the number of posts....)

Back