Ouling's New Reef Tank

ouling

Market
Reaction score
I my custom made tank was cracked in shipping and must wait 3 more weeks until the next one cures. I was going to clean the 90g, suck out all the sand, clean the sump, and do a 100% water change, but I gaved up on that one when I saw how filthy the sand was and the kind of cleaning this tank would require. So this is going to be my temp holding tank for the best 3-4 weeks! Going to install a 1200 and 950 close loop tomorrow to help with the flow. Now it's only running 2000-2500gph.

Despite the ugly look, it works better than tons of rocks and sand :) The water quality is much better than my old one... :up:
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
59666=4052-Picture 302.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
59666=4052-Picture 302.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Picture 302.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
59666=4054-Picture 304.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
59666=4054-Picture 304.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Picture 304.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
59666=4053-Picture 305.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
59666=4053-Picture 305.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Picture 305.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I don't get no credit in there O? Na just messin, hey i got green digi monti and purple green acro and some other crazy stuff

Lets share the purple acro jeep. The ketchup bottle is my two part supp... HAHA, yea, you know i'm in the restaurant business.

Jeep helped alot! He traded labor for a free refugium and stand.

Now THAT is a rubbermaid tote! Holy crap!

<span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="color: blue;">Loren W.</span></span>

My pink birds nest is pink again for some reason when i put him in the 20g frag tank with only 100w of lights and like 250 gph flow it turned pink but wouldn't with 400w and 1900gph? U tell me and also running off same sump as the display???????? Sorry to get off topic

display, sump and frag tank can just use all the same water. Dude let me get that goby from you. What else I got left in that tank i didn't get? Oh yea don't forget that heater too :) thanks.

ouling;59672 wrote: The ketchup bottle is my two part supp

Oh, I thought you were trying out a new experimental supplement for your corals ;-)

nice i want to come and see ur new tank when u get it in person if my dad will drive me.

Back