Out of town and apex down.

oryansreef

Market
Reaction score
I've been out of town for a week and my apex has been disconnected for 3 days now. My wifi is up I can see the temp in the house. I'm just preying its ok...... did anyone else have apex problems where you had to reset it?i will be home tonight and am afraid of what I might find.

When you say your Apex is down, are you referring to not being able to access your Apex through the mobile/web Apex fusion app ? I have had that occur with my Apex but at home the Apex unit and tank are operating just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't connect to fusion. It should be fine but this is the first time to leave it for 7 days. I know as long as the brain is good it will operate on seclude. Just stinks not being able to see what's going on

Agreed. Even if the main unit at home was impacted if you have your pumps/heaters and key equipment set to Fallback ON programs your tank should be fine (as long as the power is not off to the house). Keep us posted if everything is okay when you get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes unplug it for 30sec and plug it back in will help too. See if anyone can do that for u

Got home and all is ok. Just had to restart. Ago had run out an hour or 2 before I got home. But no harm no foul.

Back