Overflow Loud

tnyga

Market
Reaction score
I know this is an old subject but there is a durso on it....Seems the overlow, water flowing into it sounds like a small waterfall. The flow tube has slits 1/2 way down and more towards the bottom...

How high should the water be in the overflow? Could I have too much flow going into the tank and the water is trying to catch up with it..??

Ideas welcomed

You need the top of the durso with the elbow as high as possible. So the water wont' have to drop so much.

well thats an after thought...sucks to be me...at least its in a "fish" room..It would be a small nightmare to change it now :( I thought there was too much flow going back into the tank...guess not

BTW Trinh...I trade up...24 to 54 to 18 to 35 to 90 gl. This will be the last for awhile...I want to see what its like for a tank to mature :/

I very happy to work out a deal where my cat found a great home and I got a nice tank...everyone seems happy

purpleGORILLA;142897 wrote: LOL. you know how to get a tank to mature. GET ANOTHER TANK !
No no no...I want a tank that will look like yours...ok, maybe not like yours, my pockets are not as deep..

This is the first tank that I have a vision on what it will look like in the end...the others were more "learn as I go"

Funny...last night I pulled an old reef magazine and a DR fosters...I realized how much Ive learned by knowing what certain things are and how they work. More Importantly what they do...Still Soooooooooooo much to learn but Im really enjoying this hobby. Lord knows I had enough, RC Planes, Helis, Ultralights, Keyboards, HiEnd PC's for gaming, Golf geeeesh way too many. I think this is here to stay!

tnyga;142900 wrote: Lord knows I had enough, RC Planes, Helis, Ultralights, Keyboards, HiEnd PC's for gaming, Golf geeeesh way too many. I think this is here to stay!

I know that pain all too well. Outside of fish- Car audio, car modification, gaming PCs, trombone, bass guitar, piano, recording, disc golf, etc.. Hobbies are dangerous to someone with ADD!

Back