Pacific East Aquaculture

savingnemo754

Market
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from Pacific East Aquaculture? Any Problems? Any good Experiences? I am thinking of making an order in the next couple of weeks and am just curious if anyone has had bad experiences with them or not.

I have, and I thought the service was outstanding. Very efficient notification system, great packing, and corals were pretty accurate to the pics. I would order again. They are of course a
forumdisplay.php

Their customer service is amazing. They also have some of the best selection. I have ordered corals and fish.

So their stuff looks as good in your tank as it does in their pics. They some of the best looking corals I've seen on the net. I just get a little on edge over things looking one way on my computer and another in my tank.

i've been looking at their LE stuff I have go burned before and paid a lot for thing that look nothing like what they said they were. I've even gone through the process of contacting to make sure I have the same lighting and water conditions. Sometimes I think that these companys have morons working in the pull and pack dept. I know there a lot to choose from but I bought a specific one so you go get it.LOL
I guess its the unknown when you order from a new company. They seem to have some great stuff and from what you all are saying great customer service. I like it when some tells you in the nicest of ways that you got screwed and makes you glad that you did. That is what great customer service reps can do.(I used to work with a bunch of CSR's)
If you guys say that they are good then I will trust them and make an order in a few weeks. Gotta get the tax refund first.

Back