Pakistan Butterflyfish - Help

grouper

Market
Reaction score
<span style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif;">I'm was thinking of getting a Pakistan Butterflyfish to keep my LR clean
of the feather dusters. However, I have multiple RBTA in the tank. Does any know if the Pakistan Butterflyfish eating or even nibbling on the RBTAs? :yuk: From what I read, there is know indication of that. But a ARC friend thinks the butterfly will eat/nibble on the RBTA. T
</span><span style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif;">hanks.
</span>

grouper;217796 wrote: <span style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif;">I'm was thinking of getting a Pakistan Butterflyfish to keep my LR clean</span>
<span style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif;">of the feather dusters. However, I have multiple RBTA in the tank. Does any know if the Pakistan Butterflyfish eating or even nibbling on the RBTAs? :yuk: From what I read, there is know indication of that. But a ARC friend thinks the butterfly will eat/nibble on the RBTA. T</span><span style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif;">hanks.</span>

it'll eat them.

Jeremy is not only real, he is really correct. You will not have any RBTA left in your tank.

Sorry in advance for OT. But someone was selling one, or so I thought, on here. Might be a good way to get one that is already accustomed to livin' in a tank.

nickskains;217858 wrote: Sorry in advance for OT. But someone was selling one, or so I thought, on here. Might be a good way to get one that is already accustomed to livin' in a tank.

Who was selling the copper banded butterfly?

Back