Perfect 75 setup

zanski

Market
Reaction score
What is everyone's perfect 75 setup equipment list? In other words what all would you buy for a 75 rr. Going shopping this weekend for t-5's and a skimmer. Just trying to figure out what else people would use to complete the ultimate reef setup.;)

i like the oceanic tech tanks custom stand and canopy ..t5 i like the ati fixtures .sump as big as you can fit under stand flow two tunzes on controller or two vortech pumps, return ehime .skimmer bubble king mini a aquacontroller

if thats your budget you should streatch it just a little and get a das ex1 i have one on my 90 and i love it i get the nastiest **** out of it look this is only 3-4 days
COLLECTIONCUP0022.jpg
alt="" />

okay I lied, where can I find one for sale that isnt used haha! Seems to be all I can see in goo gle

nah das is a much better skimmer but it is better than asm ....das is a based on the old version of the deltech skimmer just dont look as pretty but performs jsut as well

See ive run into this a few times. Ive heard ASM and Octopus for my budget. And now DAS. Whats everyone's feedback on these? Is there really a huge difference in these? Wish I could do a poll...

I think you should go with one of the new Extreme (could they not think of better name) skimmers so we can see them in action!!

index.php

wow thats pretty compact. I have a feeling im going to be sick with all these choices haha!

from what i here the sicci pumps they arent as good as the aquabee pumps unless they are modded but that just what i heard

Back